SUPPORT OUR CAUSE. MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Hep us spread smiles by giving to the cause close to your heart or use our single channel to support multiple causes.
SUPPORT OUR WORK
In Karnataka, we’re working daily to help kids get educated, ensure families can thrive and that communities are healthy. But to continue our vital work, we need your support.
TAX EXEMPTION UNDER SECTION 80G
You will receive 80G certificate with your donation. Fifty percent of the amount donated is eligible for exemption from income tax under section 80G income Tax Act.
USE MY DONATION
Wake The Lake
- Plant saplings Rs. 500
- Organize community eventsRs. 500
- Lake cleaning driveRs. 1000
- Enhance early learning by sponsoring books, building blocks, etc. Rs. 1000
- Conduct Mother’s training programRs. 1000
- Improve Infrastructure of the AnganwadisRs. 2000
- Sponsor a child’s education Rs. 1000
- Promote extra-curricular & sports activitiesRs. 1500
- Improve school infrastructureRs. 2000
- Support inmates at an old age home Rs. 1000
- Sponsor a Person with disabilityRs. 1500
- Support treatment of terminally ill patientsRs. 2000
- Support vocational courses for women Rs. 1000
- Support vocational training for school drop-outsRs. 1500
- Sponsor raw materials such as thread, fabric, wax, paper etc. Rs. 2000
- Disaster ReliefRs. 1000
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Make a cheque/ DD in favour of ‘United Way Bengaluru’ and send it with your complete address to our office at: United Way Bengaluru, #811, 1st Floor, 7th Main, 1st Cross, HAL 2nd stage, Bengaluru – 560008.
- Click here to donate online
Employee payroll donations
- United Way Bengaluru encourages organizations to set up payroll donations. Check if your company has one, or talk to us to help your enterprise initiate such a campaign.
Your donation is in safe hands
- Provide legal receipts for donations received.
- Ensure the donations are spent for the intended purposes.
- Report to donors about how their donations were spent.
- Provide opportunities to volunteer at/ interact with beneficiaries.