The United Way Bengaluru approach to community problems is distinct and holistic. We bring subject matter specialists, the government, corporates, community members, leaders, volunteers and students, on a common platform to discuss community challenges. This helps us formulate innovative and sustainable solutions that benefit local groups as a whole. We seek to bring lasting change, while subscribing to the highest standards of transparency, ethical behaviour and accountability.
CORPORATES – bring skills and financial resources to support community needs, ensuring maximum impact from such investments. If you are a business house looking to partner with us
COMMUNITIES – have stewardship of common resources. We mobilise communities to participate in solving problems and support solution implementation.
GOVERNMENT BODIES – The United Way approach to community problems is distinct and holistic. We bring subject matter specialists, the government, corporates, community members, leaders, volunteers and students, on a common platform to discuss community challenges. This helps us formulate innovative and sustainable solutions that benefit local groups as a whole.
NGOS – are our implementation partners throughout the State of Karnataka. They help us access needs in health, education and livelihood areas at the grassroots level, implement programs and create an impact on the ground. If you are an NGO looking to partner with us, click here.
To know more about campaign please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE NO:080 4090 6345/080 25258363
WHY PARTNER WITH US?
- We are part of a global family spread across 47+ countries and territories.
- With a wealth of experience and knowledge spanning 127 years, we bring worldwide best practices in corporate partnerships, employee engagement and high-impact community projects.
- We are your single point of access to NGOs and charities. An NGO qualifies to be part of our implementation network through a rigorous diligence process.
- We simplify your CSR efforts, offering complete project design and management.
- We invest in well-managed programs with demonstrable results and also report to you about the project progress, following due processes to monitor, audit and assess its impact.
- Our global reach brings opportunities for your community contributions to be recognized and awarded at international forums.
ENHANCE SOCIAL FOOTPRINT
Do good. Go beyond your business goals. Participate actively in nurturing the city’s community. Through United Way Bengaluru’s vast philanthropy network, you can invest in a range of initiatives to improve education, livelihood and health for the city’s people.
Do more. You have the resources. We bring the expertise. We voice out community needs and match your resources to high impact initiatives, so your giving programs achieve the maximum possible good.
Do it easily. Long-term community initiatives or a one-time CSR budget allocation – we encourage both. With United Way as your CSR partner, you get all around support – from CSR strategy design to diligence, implementation and impact measurement – to achieve your community investment goals.
Compliant with the new Companies Act 2013 to partner with corporates and guide CSR activities.
For details on how we can support your CSR plans, For more details,click here.
Workforce engagement through community good:
- Enhance early learning abilities, including fine and gross motor skills, among children.
- Engage with mothers to spread awareness about health and hygiene among children.
- Provide a conducive environment for children for early learning.
Good things happen when corporates and communities work together.Here are 21 reasons why corporates are rooting for United Way Bengaluru.
Our NGO Partners are vital to our success.Find out how a symbiotic relationship helps us and them.
Improved access to employment opportunities
A corporate partner is supporting our efforts to bring dignified employment opportunities within the reach of the country’s youth.