- Sensitize the community about the relevant issues affecting the community.
- Empower them to act on or contribute in resolving the issues.
- Active participation in addressing the societal issues.
To ensure sustainable change in the community, through active community participation with United Way Bengaluru acting as a facilitator.
United Way Bengaluru undertakes this in the community by forming a consortium of the following stake holders:
- Community at large: Through events, workshops and awareness drive, UWBe mobilizes the community to come together and work for a cause.
- Leaders from the community: Even before the initiation of a program, UWBe seeks to build a strong and lasting rapport with the leaders and elected representatives of a community. On a regular basis, our representations visit them and keep them abreast of the programs.